Venue - Special Yoga Foundation
7, R B Bldg, 557 Harrow Rd, London W10 4RH, UK
Our 1 day CPD focuses on yoga for children with SpLD, in particular Dyslexia and Dyspraxia. It will give invaluable tools for the trainee that when used regularly will help this population become more organised, balanced, more contented and calm, and help the children to reach their fullest potential.
– Enhancing self esteem
– Breathing practises to balance and organise the child’s regulatory systems
– Use of therapeutic Yoga to embody the practise to help develop memory
– Relaxation techniques for this population
– Developing motor planning and gross and fine motor skills
– Working with perception and sensory issues
– Working within groups and individually
– We welcome all parents, yoga teachers, school teachers and paediatric professionals.
– Prior Yoga experience is not required.