Am I Covered To Teach Retreats?

It's best to check with your insurance provider directly.

For YAP members with the Balens Policy offered through membership

You are covered to provide teaching but won't be covered for organising the event. Balens has put together a guide on how the insurance policy responds, and a flyer for events/retreats cover. 

If you have organised two or more elements of the retreat, then you are considered a tour operator and require separate insurance. 

If you have insurance elsewhere, it is worth checking directly with your insurer! 

All the details from Balens can be found here.

Keep in mind that the policy excludes United States of America, Canada, Russia, and Belarus.