If you are currently enrolled on a Yoga Alliance Professionals accredited teacher training course, you can teach online yoga classes.
You will need to continue to follow the additional limitations of the trainee policy:
- You can teach up to 2 hours per week
- You must have received approval from your principal teacher before starting to teach
- Do not teach outside the scope of what you have been taught
- Stay in regular contact with your principal teacher
- You must make students aware that you are not a fully qualified yoga teacher
- The fee you charge for your classes should be lower than a fully qualified yoga teacher would charge (this should be approved by your tutor).