The following highlights the regional restrictions in the UK, and the implications this will have upon your yoga classes.
As always, we recommend checking with your local council for further information on what is permitted in your area.
If you cannot teach in person, you can still connect with your community online. Watch our free course HERE to successfully set up your own thriving online classes.
- Scotland has now gone "Beyond level 0", which allows for the majority of lockdown restrictions to be lifted.
- Face masks should still be worn indoors, however, they do not need to be worn when carrying out a yoga class. For more information about teaching safely beyond level 0 please click here.
- For any other questions, please do contact your local council.
- Face coverings should still be worn when walking around an indoor yoga studio/facility. Face coverings do not need to be worn during physical activity.
- All those responsible for premises open to the public must carry out a Covid risk assessment and continue to take reasonable measures to minimise the risk of exposure to coronavirus. You can find our guidance here.