The following highlights the regional restrictions in the UK, and the implications this will have upon your yoga classes.
As always, we recommend checking with your local council for further information on what is permitted in your area.
If you cannot teach in person, you can still connect with your community online. Watch our free course HERE to successfully set up your own thriving online classes.
- Please the current guidance for Scotland here.
- Face masks must be worn indoors, however, they do not need to be worn when carrying out a yoga class.
- 1 metre social distancing should be maintained between students and teachers.
- Please find the details of the Coronavirus guidance in Northern Ireland here.
- Face coverings should be worn indoors when students are moving around.
- For any other questions, please do contact your local council.
- Face coverings should still be worn when walking around an indoor yoga studio/facility. Face coverings do not need to be worn during physical activity.
- All those responsible for premises open to the public must carry out a Covid risk assessment and continue to take reasonable measures to minimise the risk of exposure to coronavirus. You can find our guidance here.
- 2 metres social distancing should be maintained between students and teachers.
- Please see Ireland's current guidance here. Be aware that this is subject to change.
- COVID Passport is required to enter gym and leisure facilities
- No classes/events after 8pm
- Face coverings should be worn when walking around the studio space.