Wales' First Minister has shared the government's plan to further relax Covid restrictions. All changes are subject to the public health conditions continuing to remain favourable. You can read the current regulations in place in Wales below.
As always, please follow the government guidelines in your local area to ensure you are following lockdown legislation. If you are unsure of what the restrictions mean for your yoga classes, we recommend contacting your local council.
07/08/2021 - All businesses and venues can open.
- Social distancing will no longer be a requirement indoors. It is up to the facility to assess risk and determine.
- Face masks will still be a legal requirement in most indoor public settings. Face masks should be worn when walking around a yoga venue or facility.
- There will be no limit on the number of attendees for indoor classes.
- All those responsible for premises open to the public must carry out a Covid risk assessment and continue to take reasonable measures to minimise the risk of exposure to coronavirus. You can find our guidance here.
- Fully vaccinated adults, under 18s and vaccine trial participants will not need to self-isolate if they are a close contact of someone with coronavirus.
11/10/2021 - Introduction of NHS Covid Passes for large scale events.
- NHS Covid Passes will be required to enter non-seated, indoor events of more than 500 people and non-seated, outdoor events of more than 4000 people.
- People who have had a negative lateral flow test in the past 48 hours will also be able to enter.
- People in Wales who have had both vaccines can download the Covid Pass now.
** The above information was correct at the time of writing. We always recommend that you double-check any guidelines with your local authority/council for up to date information.