Accredited Training Professionals
Become part of a community that facilitates the optimisation and growth of your business.
8 Pathways To Success
Get More Students
Multiple Income Opportunities
Real Member Reviews
More Ways We Can Help
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Yoga Alliance Professionals is not related or connected in any way with any other Yoga Alliance. We are all separate companies, each with our own standards.
The only exception to this is Yoga Alliance UK, this is our former trading name and all of our members were transferred over to Yoga Alliance Professionals in April 2016.
For a breakdown of the differences between Yoga Alliance Professionals and the Yoga Alliance in the US please refer to our helpful infographic.
YAP vs YA comparison
Yes! This Code of Practice is a summation and declaration of acceptable, ethical, and professional behaviour by which all Yoga Alliance Professionals members agree to conduct the teaching and business of Yoga. Read here!
Yes, but there are conditions that must be followed.
- Have received approval from the Principal Teacher of the training course.
- Do not teach outside the scope of what they have been taught.
- Have regular supervision and/or ongoing case consultation with their principal teacher (this must be in place).
- Declare to any recipient in advance that they are not a fully qualified teacher.
- Any fees charged must be approved by the tutor or school in question and a modest amount can be charged. This must be lower than an experienced and qualified professional would normally charge.
- Must have insurance if they are a UK or Irish resident.
Yes, of course! We would love to have you as a member of Yoga Alliance Professionals. Our certification is recognised worldwide and we have members from all over the globe.
You can always have a look at our Help Centre here!